Thursday 23 June 2011

Sephora Endless Color Blockbuster Palette

One of the most valuable makeup I've ever bought was the Sephora Endless Color Blockbuster palette. It has 187 different products, at a $435 value, but it costs only $48 for a limited time! I was so excited to experiment with all the colours when I first bought it.

In the set, there are both colourful and conservative eyeshadows, depending on what event you're going to. They all blend well together, and last for a very long time so you don't have to reapply. There are also a variety of lip glosses, but I didn't like them as much as the eye shadows. The colours are barely noticeable on my lips, unless I put a lot on. To me, they're more like really cheap lip glosses than something bought from Sephora. As for the blushes, I liked them a lot. They were long lasting and felt light. However, I don't suggest using them as bronzer. Just use a little bit on the apples of your cheeks, for some colour. The eyeliners are light, but they don't crumble or smudge so that's really good if you're going for a classy look. Lastly, the brushes are wonderful, except I suggest using a larger one for blush.

For such a huge amount of makeup and a really low price, I definitely suggest buying it!  Like I said, it is long-lasting so you don't have to waste any for reapplication. Happy shopping! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment