Tuesday 15 March 2011

CHI Silk Infusion- Reconstructing Complex

Hair dilemma! I needed a cure for my coarse, frizzy hair and didn't want a product with alcohol in it to dry it out even more. I was looking for some kind of moisturizing leave-in treatment. I tried CHI Silk Infusion- Reconstructing Complex because it got really great reviews online and I'm familiar with a lot of other CHI products.

It works really well, leaving my hair shiny and smooth. If you put in a lot, then your hair gets really heavy and feels dirty so I only put a small amount into my palm. It adds a brilliance to my normally dull hair, and smells great too! My hair was easier to comb through and more manageable. It can also be used as a heat protectant with styling products.

The bottle lasts a long time because a little bit of product goes a long way.. However, it is expensive, about $14 CAD and can be found in salons or those hair product stores in malls.

No comments:

Post a Comment