Sunday 13 March 2011

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer 027 Sun Dance

In the summer I tanned almost every day, and because I'm Eastern European, I got a really dark and long-lasting tan. In the fall it began to fade and by winter I was looking a bit pale.

I decided to try Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in the darkest shade, 027 Sun Dance. It is by far the cheapest bronzer out there, and the best-selling one in Canada. I thought it gave me a natural bronzed look, it didn't make me orange or anything. It was a shade of light brown and blended well into my skin.

My main problem with it was that it lasted only 3-4 hours. And instead of going to my natural shade, it left bronze blemishes in random parts of my face, making the rest of my face look even more pale.

Unless you're desperately trying to save on money, I wouldn't recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment