Monday 14 March 2011

Freeman Superfruits Rejuvenating Facial Moisturizer

This moisturizer was the cheapest at the drugstore, I'm being honest. That's the reason I got it, because my skin is normal. I don't get irritated by products or have any special skin needs, so I thought it would work well on me regardless of the low price.

Let me say, it moisturizes effectively. My face goes from being dry after a good cleanse or scrub, to feeling hydrated and fresh. It's heavy, so I definitely don't recommend it to people with oily skin. Sometimes it left my face feeling kind of clogged and like there was a mask on it. I used to use it every day but then started breaking out. Now I just use it maybe once or twice a week to restore extra moisture.

It smells really good, like fruits and flowers, and it's cheap. If you're looking for a heavy moisturizer, this is perfect, especially for those of you with dry skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment