Saturday 12 March 2011

Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Intensive Leave-In Conditioner

My hair always had dry, split ends and felt rough all around. I knew that my conditioner wasn't doing enough, so I decided to look for a leave-in conditioner. Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Intensive Leave-In Conditioner works wonders! I was surprised at how soft my hair felt and it was much more moisturized. Also, it made my hair easier to comb and tamed frizz. This conditioner makes my hair smell fresh, a light mixture of chamomile and rosemary. It can be used daily, or after you shampoo and conditioner your hair.


Live Clean is an excellent brand of hair care products. They're organic, pure vegan, and products don't contain sulphates, parabens, phthalates, DEA, etc. It's a gentle, plant-derived formula, so you can be assured you're not putting unnecessary chemicals in your precious hair!


I totally recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment