Wednesday 16 March 2011

L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner



I recently purchased L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner because it's a new product and it seemed interesting to me how it could be both a liquid eyeliner and a pencil eyeliner. I was so impressed with it.. It is by far the best eyeliner out there!

It is a rich black, and feels creamy and soft when applying. I've tried pencil eyeliners that scratched my eyelids, and left only very soft marks. This could easily create a smoky eye, and was really intense like the name says. The tip is very precise, and lasts a long time, especially on the water line! The only problem is that sometimes it could look too heavy and smudged. That's a night time look, so I would definitely repurchase this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment