Sunday 13 March 2011

Garnier Skin Naturals Vitamin-Enriched Toner

Every good facial skin care routine has a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. A lot of the people I know sometimes skip on toner, without realizing just how essential it is!

I use Garnier Skin Naturals Vitamin-Enriched Toner. It's refreshing, tightens my pores, and because it has no alcohol, it doesn't dry out my face. It's purely grape water and I've noticed that it leaves a slightly green tint to my face over a period of time and my face looks brighter. I actually like that because I don't get much sleep so this toner makes me look more natural and glowing. It is perfect if you have tired, dull complexions. After a while of usage, it clarified my skin tone and I didn't have as much discolouration and blemishes on my face.

I recommend this product to people with normal-combination skin. Don't use it if you're skin is dry because it might be too harsh. Those with oily skin should use an astrigent for more effective results.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment