Sunday 13 March 2011

M.A.C. Lipstick Creme D' Nude

When I first tried this lipstick on at M.A.C, I thought it was gorgeous and had a really nice, creamy texture. So I bought it for $20. It actually disappointed me, because for that price I expected something better. Instead, it made me look washed out after it lost its shine, and couldn't blend well into my lips. After 2-3 hours my lips looked chapped, and the lipstick began crumbling and filling into the cracks of my lips. It didn't stay on after I ate, either.

My first lipstick lasted from April - September, and the second one lasted from September - February so it is definitely long-lasting!

Maybe it is because of poor nutrition and a lack of water, and that's why my lips felt so dry from this. If you want to try this lipstick, I recommend putting it on after lip balm and re-applying often.

No comments:

Post a Comment